LPG Central Station Facility
Storage, dispensing and distribution of LPG
CATEGORY: Energy and Fuel Systems
◆ Ramon Airport (Timna) – Fuel systems
◆ Sonol Israel (Multidisciplinary)
Kamad Facility – Fuel System
◆ National Master Plan 32D/5– LPG
◆ EAPC – Expansion of storage and LPG storage farms
Project Scope: PAZ was engaged to develop a central station for supplying LPG (cooking gas and home heating) to a city of tens of thousands of residents abroad, located in Asia. The facility includes an array of hundreds of tonnes of storage tanks, LPG container protection systems, road tanker stands for loading and selling LPG containers, LPG evaporator and compression equipment, state-of-the-art electrical and control systems, safety systems.
The project includes quarrying / earthworks and concrete work, construction of industrial buildings for equipment, electrical and control rooms, access road, internal roads and parking lots. Storage and piping tanks, piping systems, integrated gas evaporation systems, heating plants, gas compressors for unloading and loading of road tankers.
- Engineering data collecting
- Development of the facility system
- Storage tank control system
- Engineering calculations
- Preparing engineering flow diagrams
- Pipe design in model software
- Fire Fighting system design, including fire extinguishing central station, pumping system and gas detectors.
- Electrical systems
- Preparation of contractor specifications and tenders in the various areas
- Preparing facility records; including maintenance guidelines, emergency procedures, and site operating procedures
- Equipment procurement specifications
- High performance and quality management